I like chicken. Micah likes cow.
Since I refuse to eat anything that once had eyelashes, every once in a while, he cooks a non chicken meal to prevent him from growing feathers and beak. If you ask him, too much chicken could be disfiguring and every man needs a good steak and beer once in a while.
1 Tsp Coarse sea salt
1/2 Tsp Cracked pepper
3 Springs fresh rosemary
3 Cloves garlic
Pat of butter
1/2 Lb brussel sprouts
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
3/4 Tbsp coarse mustard
1/2 Can light beer
2 Tbsp Parmesan
1. Heat oven to 500 degrees
2. Heat cast iron pan on stove until 'screamin' hot with EVOO
3. Season steak with salt and pepper to taste
4. Brown garlic cloves in hot oil until browned on both sides and remove
5. Sear steak until carmelized on both sides ~1.5 minutes each side
6. Place garlic and rosemary on steak with pat of butter
7. Place in oven
Medium Rare: 5 minutes
Medium: 7 minutes
Medium Well: That's just wrong.
Well Done: You wasteful showboat.
8. Remove from oven and plate