Liebster Blog Award

27 April 2012

 I haven't prepared anything, and my beauty queen wave needs some tweaking, but I have my faux 'pretty cry' down pat. Here it goes.
Bonnie of Mini Me Style recently awarded me the Liebster Blog award! The German word "Liebster" translates to English as "beloved" or "favorite", and this award is given to new, up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I was so excited to get the award and can't wait to pass it on!


 Meghan at The Magpie

 Kym at Bitty and Bunny

 
  Becca at Love Always

Kelly at Enter Kelly

Candace at Mint Blush


In order to accept the award:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.


7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground