Guest Post: Meet Kacie

08 August 2012

Hi! I'm Kacie! I am so excited to be guest posting for Britt! I just love her blog! I blog at Kacie's Kloset and I own an online clothing store, Daisy Rae Boutique. I would love for you to check them out :)

{Top: Daisy Rae; Shorts: Daisy Rae; Shoes: Jessica Simpson similar color; Belt: similar; Bag: similar; Jewelry: Premier Designs}

Along with most of the world, I have been watching the Olympics a lot lately. Which makes me think of the days when I played sports.

When I was four, my mom signed me up for soccer. And let me tell you, I was the star of practice. I was like the girl version of David Beckham (well, almost). But when it came to actually playing in a game, now that was a different story. I would be out in the field and someone would kick the ball to me. The crowd would start cheering for me, yelling "Woohoo! Go Kacie!" And what would I do? I would freeze. Just stand there, not moving at all. They would cheer louder and would stay frozen, waiting for the cheering to stop. This would happen every game. As soon as the crowd of parents started cheering for me, I became a statue. Needless to say, my sports career didn't go very far.

A huge THANK YOU to Britt for allowing me to guest post on her blog! I hope you all visit me on my blog soon!

5 comments:

  1. Great guest post! I love Kacie's style and those blue shorts are too cute!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. like her style !!!! like her top and the short !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those shorts! You look fab!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiiiii sweet lady! I just found your blog and am SO GLAD that I did! I'm your newest follower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    creative blogs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground